Saturday, August 5, 2017

Panic Room!

 Tuesday night, I met my old friends from a mom's group I used to take Madi to all the time. Sure miss these ladies!
 Wednesday night we celebrated Grandma's 67th birthday by trying to escape a panic room then going to dinner!  Here they are listening to the rules . . .
 Busy looking for clues . . .

 We did it with over 15 minutes to spare!
 Thursday afternoon, Madi played at Altitude with the cousins so when I picked her up she really wanted to go decorate cookies at The Cakery again since they were Star Wars theme this time.
 She chose to decorate Chewbacca, Princess Leia, and BB8 cookies. 
 Finished products!
 We finished at the bakery and headed to swim.
 She starts out a little behind on her dives but even with a hurt ankle she finishes strong.
The coaches are impressed with her ability and how fast she's advancing. 

No comments: