Around this time every summer, I start to get the cleaning bug!
We already went through Madi's closet a while back so on Friday we tackled her desk, room and bookshelf. She wanted a canopy thing over her bed and luckily we never got rid of the one we used for her reading nook a while back. :)
We also got our back to school hair cuts and Madi made slime recipes before, during and after. :)
I got our board ready for the upcoming year . . .
We took a quick break and ran to Michael's for their craft this week.
She made a cute pineapple tag to put on her backpack!
Showing me her slime . . .
Then we went on a real quick walk/ride before we started grilling dinner.
Well Matt grilled and I did this . . .
I did do some research on the eclipse that's coming up soon.
We were going to go to the pool after church today but since it was closed we decided to ride our bikes to Devyn's house so she could come over and play.
This has probably been our best summer ever and while we are sad to see it go, I think we are all ready for some routine!











No comments:
Post a Comment