After a family game of Clue, Madi and I played speak out.
She recently lost two bottom teeth so it made her mouth look extra silly.
I couldn't help but laugh at our funny girl!
Fancy nails!
We had a social in our Sunday school class so we brought donuts.
That meant an early morning treat for this girl.
She loved wearing the dress Grandma Mayberry bought her to church.
Then Monday morning, we met Grandma Mayberry for a breakfast birthday celebration since she had to attend a funeral that day.
Happy 67th Birthday!
Tuesday afternoon, we met Maisen and Shay at The Cakery for their fun afternoon of decorating donut cookies!
They've started having drop-in decorating classes each week.
They have everything ready to make the fun cookies and teach them the tricks along the way!
It was pouring when we left the bakery that I had to show Matt.
Rain is so rare that anything it's raining Madi has to go play in it.
This time she collected worms from the corners of the street.
















No comments:
Post a Comment