Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Fun, Fish & Friends!

 Last Friday morning, after bible study Matt came and picked us up bright and early to head out to fish. 
 We're just trying different ponds around town and so far all have been successful!
 Madi hit a record and caught her first of three first in under 30 seconds of having her pole in the water!

 Daddy caught 3 fish too.
 I don't think Matt was sure fishing was his thing but it has turned out to be a fun thing for these two to do together.
 Friday morning, Madi and I tackled her closet before we went shopping for school clothes. 
 We also met Daddy for lunch and told him we would go by the liquor store for him.  I love how Madi made sure his liquor was protected!
 Our book came in and we've had fun reading through it so far.  We'll go see the movie in November when it comes out!
 Friday night was friends night at the Foley's house.  These 7 had a blast playing all night long!
 Saturday morning, while Daddy golfed, Madi and I went to see Shrek Jr. at the Moonlight Musical Amphitheater with Anita and Lauren.


 Then we treated the girls to Spanky's for lunch.  A must-go for all Red Raiders!
 Then we spent the afternoon enjoying their new pool in their backyard.

We are packing in as much friends, fishing and fun as we can before school starts!

No comments: