Monday, August 21, 2017

Baby Shower Adventure

 One of my best friends from high school, Shannon, is having her first baby in October and her shower was in Dallas this weekend.
 I just knew I had to go since she lives in Philadelphia now and Dallas is a lot closer.
 I decided to use my companion pass and take this little girl along with me for an adventure.  She loves to fly and get green tea from Starbucks in a hot coffee cup.  :)
 We rented a car and drove about an hour up to Prosper to attend the shower. 
 The best part was Shannon didn't know we were coming and was so surprised to see us!  I can't wait to see her as a mom!

  We ate a yummy dinner and then caught the last flight back to Lubbock that night.  We were tired but had a fun adventure!
 Madi has been asking me to tell her funny stories from when she was a baby.  I saw this memory on Facebook and will have to show her.  We gave Madi her plate for dinner and turned around to see that she had moved every single one of the noodles off her plate and onto the table.  Silent protest? :)
On the way home from church . . .
Never a dull moment with this one!

No comments: