Monday, May 9, 2016

Trapped! & Sound of Music!

 Friday night we went to Trapped! with the Foley's to try and escape The Fortune Teller room while the kids played at Ready Set Go! all night!
 Right after we escaped I remembered Madi asked for pictures inside the room so I snapped some as we were leaving.

 We escaped!
 And we beat the best time on record!
 Saturday morning, Madi and I met Shay and Maisen at Home Depot to make a bird house.
 The girls had a blast and then Maisen spent the rest of the morning and afternoon with us playing.
 They would sneak in to the living room and put stuff on Matt's head while we were watching TV.
 The best part is that he barely noticed.
 The bow made of duct tape and necklace were nice touches too!
 Saturday evening we cooked out for Mother's Day!
  Then Madi, Grandma and I met the Daniel girls at The Sound of Music musical at Cooper High School.
 Selfie with Grandma!
It was a great show but super long.  We didn't get out until 10pm!  That's late for these girls!

No comments: