Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Last Week of 2nd Grade!

 So, this was delivered Monday afternoon . . .
 We already had plans to meet Shay's and Shelle's family up at the pool to get our summer tags so I left to meet them and Matt sent me this picture to show me he was already filling it with water. 
We went to dinner at Caprock with the Daniels after getting our tags.  We are ready for summer officially!
 Madi, our practical joker, put a "pickle" in the fridge to trick her Daddy!
 Tuesday was our last full day of 2nd grade.
 After school Madi and I joined the Bishops at the Vintage pool for a few hours.
 Then Madi went to a classmate's birthday at Altitude Trampoline Park. 
 All the kids had a blast and didn't want to leave.
 We had a nice view from up here.
 But Shay and I decided to sneak out and get some summer shopping done without the kids!
 Wednesday was a half day!
 At noon, I picked Maisen and Madi up from school, fed them lunch and then took them to a end of the year party at Bodyworks.
 Wednesday evening consisted of grilling out dinner, watching a movie on the patio, and . . .
 Enjoying our new hot tub!
 No one was excited for the last day of school which also happened to be a half day!
 Last day as a 2nd grader!
Compared to first day as a 2nd grader! 
 Matt took the girls to school and Ms. Janda sent me this pic.  I think they are excited for the last day!
I had data presentations all day so Grandma picked Madi up from the last day of school and met Aunt Shelle and cousins at 50th St. for lunch and games all afternoon.  She didn't get home until almost 5pm!  What a way to kick off summer break!

No comments: