Friday, May 20, 2016

Olympic Day!

 Monday
 We had training so we were able to act like college students at eat Chick-fila in the SUB.
 Madi loves her art teacher.  And so do I!
 Tuesday
 We missed Tripp's choir concert Tuesday night so I asked for pics and Uncle Cody delivered!

 Tripp and his girlfriend Sammie.
 Wednesday
 Thursday 
 We had quick eye appointment Thursday morning.  Eyes are still good! 
 Then Thursday afternoon Daddy, Grandma and I were in the cafeteria for 2nd Grade Awards!

 The principal Mrs. Cross handed out the awards.

    Group shot!

 Madi & Mommy
 Daddy & Madi
 Grandma & Madi
 Awards for a great year!
 Friday is Olympic Day!
 And she's ready!
 While I was sitting on stage at the induction ceremony listening to the Dean speak . . .
 My sweet friends sent me pictures of Madison until I could get there myself!


 Matt served lunch for the class (we brought chili dogs!) and then I was there to take over!
 The water slide is always fun!

  

The Woodrow Firemen were out there spraying the hose for the kids to play in!
 Hadley, Devyn & Madison
 Madi's turn to spray the hose AND her friends!
  There was even a Dalmatian puppy. 
 So of course Madi had to pet it and give it a kiss!
 Finally time for closing ceremonies after snow cones and a snowball fight outside!
Madi had such a good time all day!

No comments: