After church we went out to lunch for Mother's Day!
Grandma and her mom joined us for lunch too.
I'm very thankful for this little one that makes me a mom.
I asked for plants for our patio as my present.
I couldn't have asked for two better plant potters!
After cooling off for a bit, we decided to fly a kite and go for a walk before dinner.
At least there's a good reason for all this wind we have!
Trying on her own . . .
On our walk, Madi brought her kite along.
So while Matt was chatting with Uncle Jacob we'd walk and fly the kite. And every so often Matt would have to untangle the kite from a neighbor's tree.
Madi made me the most adorable card with her fingerprints as the flowers.
I love you to the moon and back too sweet girl!
I absolutely love reading these "all about mom" sentences.
When I asked her why she would buy me new clothes if she could buy me anything, she said "It's because when I go shopping with you, you take so long and try on so many clothes! So I'd buy you new clothes so I don't have to go shopping with you!"













No comments:
Post a Comment