Sunday, May 8, 2016

2nd Grade Field Trip & Cinco de Mayo

 Last Saturday was beautiful so I spent part of the evening reading in Madi's hammock. 
 I relaxed while Matt grilled our dinner.  We also bought a hot tub that will be on our patio in a few short weeks! 
 How can I say no to taking bubble baths with my girl?!?
 Quick family movie night and I see Madi and her Daddy's hands like this . . .
 The rest of our Jane Goodall costume came in the mail so we tried it on.  We are now ready for the living museum in a few weeks.


 Someone hit our rock again . . .
 Thankful we have the rock to keep people from hitting our fence!
   Sunday night we cooked dinner for the college kids at church.  The kids as well as the adults helped serve and clean up.  It was a fun way to spend Sunday evening!
 Monday morning I went in a little early so Matt texted me this picture saying Madi wanted to say "Look I'm almost as tall as Daddy!"
 Ready for another week - Monday!
 A kids meal toy had a lemonade stand replica which got Madi even more excited to participate in Lemonade Day coming up on the 14th.
 Another award for her swim team this year!
 3 awards for 3 years of swimming!
 Tuesday
 Wednesday in our Super Second Squad field trip shirts!
 I met the buses at Science Spectrum for their spring field trip.
 Excited to go in!
 Blurry . . . because they never slowed down!
 Shadows . . .
 Spaceships . . .
 Rock walls . . . 
 and bubbles!
 Plus a quick pic with mom!
 Then it was off to the park for a picnic lunch and to play the rest of the afternoon.
 As if the park all afternoon wasn't enough sun for me, I started my women's Get Golf Ready clinic that evening.  I'm slowly learning the game of golf! 
 Thursday
 After tumbling, we invited Grandma to eat a new Mexican food restaurant in town to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
 Grandma definitely enjoyed the evening!
 The food, atmosphere, band, and company were all great!
 Friday
And another busy weekend ahead!

No comments: