On Monday, Matt took the girls to school so I could get an early start at work.
So I was sent a normal morning pic as well as this curtsy picture!
Tuesday
On the way to swim, we picked up the Summer Movie Clubhouse tickets for our whole crew this summer. Looking forward to Wednesday morning movies!
Wednesday, Madi wanted to bring one of her stuffed animals to play with at recess.
Madi left me this sweet note Wednesday afternoon.
It's fun seeing these two enjoying a round of golf.
Amy and I had fun at our golfing clinic too! We learned how to chip and putt.
Thursday
Grandma picked Madi up on Thursday and was going to take her to tumbling for me. I get this text from Madi saying "Mommy, this is Madi. Do I have to go to tumbling? We can do a pattern?"
Which means I went last week so can I skip this week! :)
Friday was the cumulative Pirate Pride celebration. They jumped on buses and rode over to Cooper High's performing arts center to watch the Peanuts Movie.
"Mom, take a picture of my bubble!"
Madi just laughed and laughed when I accidentally said Alabamas instead of alligators!
"Mom, look how big my brain is!"
"Now take a picture of me like this thinking."
The rain canceled our plans to cheer on the Challenger Little League games with our Sunday School class Friday night, but we enjoyed a wonderful night in with just us 3!














No comments:
Post a Comment