Monday, March 6, 2017

Wedding Weekend!

 This cute girl braided her own hair Friday night!
 I received the cutest card from Madi for my birthday.
 She surveyed me the night before asking questions about my favorite animal and food.  So my card had ribs on them and giraffes.  :)
 Saturday morning we were up and in the car bright and early.  Casey gave me a nose flute for Madi to play with on the drive to Dallas. :)
We drove straight to Magic Time Machine for a fun lunch! 
 Grandma came along to keep Madi company while we went to the wedding.
 Madi ordered a bubbly drink that was bubbling away for a long time!

We enjoyed watching Madi have so much fun.

 She went to all the different tables taking pictures.
 Each table has a theme and the waiters are all in costume and play the role of different characters.


 The neatest magician came to our table as we were about to leave.  He did the coolest tricks!
 They took our picture at the beginning and then brought us this . . .
 When I opened the picture I made an audible gasp as I realized they switched all our faces around!  We had a good laugh so we had to buy the picture as a keepsake!
 On our way to the hotel we found a place for Uncle Jake!
 We got dressed for the wedding while Grandma and Madi swam in the hotel pool and hot tub.

  We walked a street over to attend my boss's wedding at the Bird Cafe in downtown Ft. Worth. 
  Our Dean officiated the ceremony which made it extra special.
Mr. & Mrs. Hamman (or Dr. and Dr. Hamman!)
 We got in pretty late after a night of eating, drinking, dancing, celebrating and talent showing!
When we got back to the hotel I saw Madi's room service order on a hotel pad of paper.  :)

No comments: