Somehow taking a bike ride has become synonymous with getting a treat at Cup of Yo!
"Daddy hold the chair while I climb up the tree please!"
Monday
Madi made a hedgehog pencil holder in her art class at school.
My favorite girl!
Tuesday
Wednesday
Madi goes to Music & Missions at church each Wednesday night.
They learn about how to serve missions in our own town.
So this past week we met at a nursing home to sing for the people.
Madi read scriptures, sang an Amazing Grace duet and played Jesus Loves Me on the piano.
Everyone's face was lit up watching the kids.
So thankful Madi has these girls as friends!
Thursday - we weren't completely dressed until we got our pizza purse.
Thursday we decided to skip swim and go for a long walk. It was so nice outside.
They continue to crack me up how they automatically pile on one another each night.
Friday
We were presenting to South Plain College students so we needed a head shot.
We decided to go for an informal selfie! :) I love the people I work with!


















No comments:
Post a Comment