Friday, March 10, 2017

Trying Tennis!

 Sunday afternoon we made it back from Ft. Worth in time for Madi to start her tennis clinic. 
 She loved it and I loved sitting in the sun watching her play!
 That afternoon Madi helped me make pawprint cupcakes for a puppy shower at work on Monday.
 Yes, I said puppy shower.  We have a sweet girl that lost a puppy to a bad illness and recently got a new puppy so we decided it was a good idea for a celebration!
 Monday she wanted to wear a dress and sandals. 
 This was our set up for the puppy shower at work Monday afternoon. 


 Tuesday
 Barely caught her diving!
 Enjoying Biscuit cuddles. 
 Wednesday
 Thursday
 Thursday afternoon was so beautiful so we just had to go on a bike ride and stop at Cup of Yo for a treat.
 Biscuit is tucked into Noodle. 

 Later that evening I see Biscuit laying on Noodle's neck.
 Then I saw her paw draped over Noodle.  
 Friday
Spring break is here!  We are ready for some relaxation and a fun trip with cousins!

No comments: