Saturday, March 25, 2017

Up in Boston!

 Saturday night puppy piles continue . . .
 Biscuit is making herself at home.  :)
 I headed to Boston Sunday after church.  
Monday
 Met with the president of Endicott College, Dr. Wylie in this beautiful old building.

 View from his office.

 Our hotel was also on the water so we walked over after our meeting.

 I collected a mermaid's purse, seashell and some sea glass for Madi.
 Obligatory beach picture sent to family. 
 My group of inspectors for this trip.
 Tuesday
 These were my drives to some of the schools I visited.
 It was be a forest and then a school would pop out!
 Wednesday
 Missing these two a lot by Wednesday night!
 Thursday
 We continue to Facetime each morning over breakfast.  Madi's had a little cough so her Daddy has been making her hot lemon tea. 
 If Friday had a face . . .

I got home after midnight so it was technically Saturday but either way I was so thankful to be home even though I absolutely love the Boston area.

No comments: