Another puppy pile!
Maci spent Saturday night with us and so she tagged along to church as well.
Madi said "See Mom, having two kids isn't too hard!"
After church we ate lunch at McAlisters with the Foleys.
While Daddy golfed and I did some homework, these two played hide and seek. Can you find Maci in the picture? I've always said I'm the best "heider!"
We met Shelle and Tucker at the park that afternoon.
Tree climbing is always a hit!
More puppy pics . . .
Wanting breakfast ....
Monday was pajama day!
Wearing a new suit! I love when Costco has Speedo suits.
Biscuit fits right in . . . everywhere!
Tuesday was green day!
I guess I'm becoming that person that has a ton of animal pictures!
Wacky Wednesday so plaid, stripes and new colorful tennis shoes it is!
Thursday was hat day so we wore our Cat in the Hat headband in honor of Dr. Seuss.
They all 3 jumped up and lined up just like this!
So I added Noodle to make it complete since she can't jump up on the couch by herself.
Friday was class picture day!
Friday was my birthday so we met Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Shelle, Uncle Cody, Uncle Rod and all the cousins for dinner then had cake and ice cream at my house. Enjoyed celebrating with my favorite people!
We got Madi a new tennis racquet since she'll start tennis Sunday afternoon!




















No comments:
Post a Comment