Saturday morning was cold and rainy so I surprised Madi with a play date at Science Spectrum with Adyson and Aubyn.
They had so much fun running from one place to another.
The animals were a hit as usual!
Since Aubyn's still 5 we all went into the kid area.
I definitely think this girl could be a vet with her love of animals.
I sent this to my sister from a garage sale site on Facebook. I'm always telling her she needs something like this in her laundry room or garage. :)
A friend of mine was selling this shelving unit on Facebook too so we snatched it up. It helps keep Madi's toys a little more organized.
At school, they've been working on following procedures and recipes. We decided to make watermelon jello on Saturday afternoon.
Madi did a great job! She announced that she may want to be a chef when she grows up.
She also read a book this week about steps to make your own drum from an oatmeal container.
So the rest of our oatmeal was poured into a baggie and off she went to create a drum!
Sunday after church I was craving Raising Cane's chicken so off we went to lunch.
Madi went to a friend's house so Matt and I have been relaxing and doing homework!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment