Friday, February 6, 2015

Superbowl Superweek!


Our sweet neighbors invited us over for a Superbowl party.
Brooke bought the cutest football cookies from Sugarbaker's.

 Monday was the 100th day of school so we pulled out the 100 buttons shirt from kindergarten to wear to school.
 We saw a wreck on the way to school and Madison and Adyson said a prayer for the people involved.
 Madi picked her recital music.  She said she picked the cat for Grandma Mayberry.
 G.V. loves to follow Madi around the house. 
 Tuesday
 Still loves tumbling day!
Had to pick a vet for G.V. so we could get her second round of shots this weekend.
 
 Wednesday
 Madi stays after school with Maisen when I have to teach until 4.  So when I went and picked her up I had extra time to look at her cute artwork.

 Thursday
  Sidney picked Madison to sit with her at lunch when her parents came for her birthday.
Sidney's mom sent me this cute picture of the girls.
 Friday is picture day!  Hope she smiled like this for the photographer. 
 We got this picture of Cody's new ride from Shelle.
I think Matt and I are going to test it out when we go out this weekend!

No comments: