Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ping-Pong!

 We decided to stay in Friday night and grill steaks. 
I've also been wanting to try a pomegranate ever since a friend at work let me have a bite. 
Matt was nice enough to cut it open for me and dig out all the seeds.  It was pretty good!
 I've always called crazy day "ping-pong" days since we bounce back and forth from home to an event and back home again.

Well, Saturday Madi said we're having a ping-pong day!
And she was right!
We started with breakfast at Market St.
 Then we headed to the vet to get G.V.'s 2nd round of puppy shots.
 We had to wait a while so G.V. was content sitting on Madi's lap.
 We dropped G.V. off at home and then headed to Main Event for our neighbor Raider's 4th birthday.
 Matt and Madi had fun competing in glow golf.
 I think there were even a few hole-in-ones!
 We went home long enough to have a quick lunch and change for the next party. 
Campbell picked Bodywork's for a pool party just like we did for Madi's 7th birthday.
 Then we went home for all of 5 minutes to get Madi dressed and her hair fixed so she could be ready for Aunt Shelle and the cousins.
 They went to Mr. Gatti's for Tucker's end of the season soccer party. 
 We have never taken Madi there before so I knew she was going to love it.
 And sure enough when we picked her up she said she didn't like Mr. Gatti's, she LOVED it!
 Aunt Shelle sent us the pictures above and this video of the cousins playing bumper cars.  :)
Matt and I enjoyed date night at Back 40 then we drove around and talked while drinking a Frappe. 
 After church we worked on Madi's class Valentines.
 I showed her some options on Pinterest and she really liked the "I chews you!" with bubble gum balls.
 Madi wanted to show me all the fruits and vegetables she drew.
Now we're about to head out on to the patio to enjoy the nice evening!

No comments: