Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Week!

 I found a cute heart scarf a few days back so I had to buy it for Madi.  She loves wearing scarfs now.
Monday
 Eating breakfast with my two favorites!
 I need to make this since it's the first verse Madi memorized when she was two.
 Tuesday, we had to do a last minute change from our heart shirt since it was too small.  She's worn it for over 3 years but I think she's growing up!  So we snapped a quick pic as she was running out the door for her ride to school with the Bishop girls.
 I think we might make this valentine clay this weekend.
 So Beautiful! Wednesday morning!
 I've seen many ideas about a journal for moms and daughters but I think this might be the one I need to buy soon.
 Wednesday night since her Daddy is at bible study we spend a lot of time playing and crafting. She decided to make musical instrument after musical instrument. 
 Thursday morning the crafting continued and she made a guitar with chords and all!
 All ready for school!
 Aunt Shelle sent my parents, brother and me the following pictures and titles:

Animals before going to Grandma's house . . .
 Animals after going to Grandma's house . . .
 It's so funny because it's SO true!
She also sent pics of the cousins with their Valentine's gifts.
Tripp bought the chocolate and bear for his girlfriend Caroline. 
Our church is starting a monthly women's ministry so we can all meet the women of our church.  One downfall of having such a big church is that the early service people usually don't get to meet the late service.  So they're changing that.  We had a yummy dessert bar, games, door prizes, fellowship and lesson. It was a great night! 

 Matt cut Madi's summer sausage and cucumbers into hearts for her lunch today.
He also wrote her the sweetest note asking her to be his Valentine. 
 Ready for school!
 Wearing our new LOVE shirt!
 Even with visitors from University of Memphis here to see and shadow us at work I was able to make her party!
 They were all red-faced coming in from recess but that didn't stop them from starting on the heart craft right away!
 My Valentine!
  Decorating cookies . . .
 All done!
 Sidney, Maisen & Madison
I'm so thankful for her sweet friends!

No comments: