Every once and a while you just have to have a glow in the dark bath.
After church, we went to lunch with the Daniels and then Maisen came over to play and meet G.V.
They played for over 4 hours then the rest of the Daniels came over for dinner.
Monday
Tuesday she was a twin with Maisen then they went to tumbling.
I'm pretty sure Madi can eat her weight in raspberries.
Wednesday
Thursday
We went on a real quick walk/skate after school but before piano. We wanted to get outside before the colder weather arrived.
Friday
After school on Friday I felt the laundry and dishes calling my name.
But I decided to ignore the voices and paint with Madison!
This little one fits perfectly in our family.
We already can't imagine life without GV!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment