Last weekend, as Madison went to her friend Sidney's house to play she reminded me to buy shaving cream at the store. She hasn't let me forget that her class made a snowman out of shaving cream while we were gone on our cruise. So we made a shaving cream snowman!
I think she was cold . . .
My friend Shay and I decided on a whim to take a class at Painting with a Twist.
In deep concentration . . .
Sunday was National Bubble Bath day so this was our painting . . .
I got frustrated on a few parts but was proud of my painting over all. They don't stencil anything for you but they go step by step. The shower curtain was too abstract for me. So it's my least favorite part, but Madi thinks I'm the most amazing artist ever so I guess it'll do!
Here was the example . . . So I wasn't too far off. But I am definitely not an artist.
They had a bathtub with props set up so we could snap pics!
While we were painting these two were enjoying the warm(ish) weather by hitting golf balls.
She told me how much she liked hitting her driver.
She sounded like a real future golfer.
We shall see! I know one person who would LOVE that!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment