Saturday, January 17, 2015

Poet, Artist?

 Monday
 She's getting braver on the medium diving board.  Doing a pike!
 Tuesday
 Wednesday - scarves are definitely cute on her!
 Thursday
 2 students' poems out of the 6th grade were chosen to be published in a book.
Tripp was one of them! 
Here's his poem . . .
 At Madi's school, all the students can design a shirt for Olympic Day shirts and they'll choose a winner.
I hope the judges like cats.  :)
 Some of the details she showed me:  She put fish on the trophy. She added the torch and Olympic rings.  And the crown on the cat's head has 2015 with OD in the middle for Olympic Day!

Friday
 I didn't feel well this week so I laid around alot. 
 To make up for it, we invited Maisen and Sidney to the Science Spectrum after school on Friday.
 Sidney was going out of town but these two had fun.
 I've kept Ms. Sophie a few times before for a co-worker while she makes a day trip to Dallas to teach.
She gives Chicke 'n Noodle something to bark at so everyone is happy!

No comments: