Sunday, May 21, 2017

Olympic Day

 Olympic Day always seems to happen on the day of our Induction Ceremony at Tech so Matt and I tagged-teamed all day!
 We were both there in the morning for opening ceremonies and the carnival games.
 
 
 I headed out around 9:30am when Madi's class went to the water slides!

 And the firetruck was there again to spray the kids!
I also missed Madi's 50 yard dash race.  
 She didn't win but ran hard Matt said!
I made it back a little after lunch and Matt came home to mow the lawn. 
 Tug-of-war is always a fun event! 
 Madi's class kept winning and ended up the overall champ for 3rd grade!

 Love all the group pictures!
 Great friends!

 Taking a popsicle break back in the classroom!
 Then it was hula-hoop competition time!
 She did pretty good for never hula-hooping!
Then we headed home a little early to start our fun weekend!

No comments: