Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day 2017




 Madi with her sweet friend Devyn Saturday morning.
 They played at our house then left with Devyn's family for the Tech Tennis games. 
 Madi's teacher sent a few pictures she took from last week's field trip. 


 Saturday evening we had Grandma B. and Grandma Mayberry over for Mother's Day dinner.
 We made Alice Springs Chicken and had bundt cakes for them for dessert! 
 Madi spent most of the evening in her hammock.  And the puppies wanted to join her!
 Sunday morning we took a few pictures to remember this wonderful Mother's Day!
 I am very thankful to be this girl's mom!
  She is more than I could have ever asked for in a daughter!
 After Matt took our pictures, Madi wanted to take ours!
 I'll never say no to a picture with this guy!
 After church, Matt and Madi spent Mother's Day with me doing what I asked of them.  Picking out flowers at Lowe's . . .
 Planting . . .

 Painting some of our patio furniture . . .
 I let her take a break now and then . . . :)
 Until everything was done!
It was the perfect Mother's Day spending it with the ones I love the most!

No comments: