Monday
Madi put her Christmas lists in a little mailbox she got last year from her elf Fred.
I told her we could for sure give her a "BOTHER" for Christmas. That'll be easy!
Posing by the tree!
Tuesday
This pic showed up on my Timehop on Facebook. The years are FLYING by.
Wednesday
Wednesday ended a visit from the Deans for Impact group. It went well but I was glad it was over.
Grandma and I joined Miss Madi for Thanksgiving lunch at her school on Wednesday.
After school, Madi went home with Devyn to play and then they went up to the Falls for a tennis clinic. Devyn's dad is the tennis coach at Tech.
Thursday
Shelle sent us this picture of Morgan as she was heading to a meeting with the owners of Chick-fila where she works. She is applying for a team leader position at only 17 years old. Way to go Mo!
Friday
When this cutie asks me to bring her lunch, I change my meetings around to join her. :)
Maisen, Gracie, Madison & Devyn
Such sweet friends for my sweet girl!


















No comments:
Post a Comment