Monday, November 14, 2016

Saturday, Sunday, Funday!

 After a relaxing Friday night (thank goodness!), we geared up for a BUSY Saturday.
 We spent our Saturday morning volunteering at the food bank with out Sunday School class.
 We packaged apples, marked cans, and hopefully helped out as they prepare to feed many people this Christmas season.  The kids didn't want to leave!
 Then we went to Madi's friend Devyn's house for the Tech game.  I didn't get a picture but we had a great time eating and playing corn hole during half time. 
Then we went to the Foley's for the rest of the game and dinner.
 Matt and Adam made their own craps table in order to practice for our upcoming Vegas trip.

The kids loved throwing the dice. 
 And after a good meal, Bianca and I enjoyed sitting and watching them! 
Sunday afternoon after church, I did some shopping then we went on a real quick bike ride before meeting Aunt Shelle, Uncle Cody, cousins, Uncle Rod and Grandma Mayberry at 50th St. for dinner.
The kids quickly ate so they could play in the arcade the rest of the evening!


No comments: