Last weekend Madi finally spent some of the money she's been saving on a big Lego set. It should have taken her a week to put together but she finished in the next day!
Saturday evening, we went on a long bike ride and ended at Cup of Yo! That's been happening a lot lately.
The rest of my Saturday evening was spent like this . . .
Sunday morning before church I caught these two looking up a verse in Madi's new bible.
Monday was Halloween so she could wear her costume to school.
Casey and I came up with a pun costume for a work contest . . .
She borrowed her son's costume and we went as . . .
Green with Envy!
I ran to Madi's school for her Halloween party during lunch time.
Silly picture!
They played a fun game of wrapping each other like mummies!
Madi & Devyn
Sweet friends always together.
The third grade teachers dressed as characters from The Wizard of Oz. Mrs. Lance was the mean witch and Ms. J (her student teacher) was the nice witch. Mrs. Jones, science and social studies teacher, was the yellow brick road and Ms. Kissinger, reading teacher, was the scarecrow.
Monday evening, we invited the Daniels over for chili and then we headed out to meet up with Devyn and Gracie's family to trick or treat around our neighborhood. The kids had a blast and we enjoyed all visiting.
Tuesday
Wednesday
Wednesday morning, I had a missed call from Madi's school right after dropping her off. I called back and they said everything was fine and they weren't sure who called me. But that didn't sit well with me so Matt came to my rescue and went and checked on her so I could concentrate in my meeting all morning. I got this picture and knew all was well!
Dia de los Muertos project
Thursday
Aunt Shelle sent this picture of Maci sleeping in the ears Tucker got at Great Wolf Lodge with us. I think she's trying to tell us something!
Friday
We are ready for the weekend!

























No comments:
Post a Comment