Saturday morning these two braved Sam's while I was getting my hair done.
She's a good helper. Those are 40 pound bags of salt.
An afternoon in the hot tub? Why not!
We played a few games of Clue! too!
Sunday evening we attended our church's Thanksgiving dinner.
I'm VERY thankful for this sweet girl!
After Thanksgiving dinner we went to Ready Set Go! to celebrate Tucker turning 8!
His cool Roblox cake was delicious! The cake balls were the best part.
Happy birthday Tuck!
We love you BIG time!
Playing with make up Monday afternoon while I get some work done.
Tuesday we met Grandma, Grandma B, Aunt Shelle and all the cousins plus a few friends to see Trolls!
It was a pretty cute movie. I only fell asleep once. :)
Seeing a movie definitely makes it feel like the holidays are coming!













No comments:
Post a Comment