Friday, March 11, 2016

Weekend Catch Up!

 After a busy week away, we played catch up on family time this past weekend.
 Matt and I went on a walk while Madi stayed home.
I always text pictures to my friend Shay when there's a house for sale by us (2 doors down, hint hint!). 
 Saturday night we played (and I lost again!) a game of Animal Trivia.  I also wanted to document that Madi braided her own hair after taking a shower that night.  No longer a little girl!
 Sunday morning, I see this first thing on Facebook.  Where does the time truly go?
 After church and lunch with friends we shopped for Matt since he needs a few more shirts.
 After a while, Madi and I enjoyed the flowers outside!
  Sunday night we celebrated Jessica Foley's 10th birthday at Ready, Set, Go!
Weekend catch up on family time was a success!

No comments: