Sunday, March 6, 2016

Another Trip, Birthday & a Recital!

 I flew to Louisiana on Sunday so it was a Daddy-Madi week! 
Monday
 Tuesday
 Wednesday
 Thursday
 Friday
  My Nicholl's State University Inspection Team
Paulette, Mona, Ed & Me
 A view of one of my drives around New Orleans, Thibodaux and everywhere in between!
 I drove over many, many bridges!
 I left small gifts for Madi to unwrap each day I was gone again.  I think it's become a tradition.
She loved chipping away at the rock egg to try and find the bug hidden inside.  Future paleontologist, maybe?
 I arrived late Friday night.  Thankful since Madi's Wee Folk Recital was Saturday morning.
 Dressed and ready to go! 
 Madi played "The Sun Comes Up" by Brown.
 At the piano . . .
  Her friend Jenna played right before her then it was Madison's turn!
 She played so well!
We all celebrated with lunch at Blue Sky after her recital!

No comments: