Day 2 was spent having breakfast as a church then going to the service.
We shopped that afternoon then met the King Family at Aspen Creek (a new restaurant in town) for dinner. When we got home the evening was so nice so Madi enjoyed riding her bike around the block.
Day 3 started with meeting the Bishop girls at Safety City.
The girls rode around "town" all morning while Janda and I walked and visited.
It was a beautiful morning and so nice to stop and just visit.
If there's a tree good for climbing these girls will find it and GET IN IT!
So this is happening . . .
I finally gave in and told Matt I'd learn how to golf since we're getting a membership at Lakeridge Country Club right down the street. If my Matt and Madi are going to be golfing all the time, I might as well join them!






No comments:
Post a Comment