Monday morning Madi looked all grown up.
I'm hoping it's the button-down shirt because we're not ready!
Dr. Button sends home books all the time for Madison to read.
She decided to line them up and we each picked a favorite for her to read until they were all done.
Matt took Madi to school Tuesday morning so I could meet a student early.
Sadly no picture was taken. :)
Sadly no picture was taken. :)
Late Tuesday night, Madi woke up saying her throat was dry and her stomach hurt a little.
So we decided to keep her home Wednesday and I went ahead and took her to the doctor even though she seemed "fine." Glad we did because she had strep. Luckily, it doesn't bother her much and she didn't understand why I wouldn't take her to school when we left the doctor's office. :) We watched lots of movies and did lots of crafts.
Thursday she was all better and ready for school!
Friday was a great day and we met Lauren and her mom at Cup of Yo! to start the weekend off right.
I will never get tired of reading Madi's stories and seeing her drawings especially of our family.
Matt's comment: At least I'm taller than y'all this time.
Yep, we are that family. We put up our Christmas decorations Saturday afternoon.
I knew Matt really wanted to decorate for Christmas when he agreed to clean the whole house Saturday morning.
Madi had to show off some of her tricks while we helped with the lights.
In the end, it probably was a good idea since it's going to be super cold this week and weekend.
We found a cute little lady bug too.
Here's the crazy early-decorating Heider family!
It did give me a good reason to re-arrange and clean Madi's room. :)
Testing out the lights!
We grabbed a few Christmas things at Wal-mart and saw this train that goes around the tree.
I took a picture so we'd remember to go and buy it after Christmas when it goes on sale. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment