Monday was a late start so we were all nice and rested!
I love many things about my husband but random thoughtful gifts are the best. I guess I had mentioned how much I love Bird of Paradise candles one day and two showed up Monday afternoon.
Chicke needed some Madi cuddles I guess!
Tripp was awarded Student of the Month for his school and his picture was in the newspaper on Sunday. We are so so proud of him!
Tuesday - I promise her pull-over wasn't too small even though this picture suggests otherwise!
Wednesday
Thursday morning Madi had the giggles for some reason so I just had to take a picture of that sweet smile!
Grandma and Grandpa Heider are the coolest! They send surprise packages in the mail from time to time. Madi is our resident mail checker and sorter lately so she loves when things are in "her" pile. The Goddard Rockets (where Grandpa works and Daddy graduated) stocking hat is perfect and we can't wait to countdown to Christmas using the advent calendar.
All ready for school Thursday morning!
Thursday after school Madi thought she needed a treat so we got her a McFlurry on the way home. She hasn't had one before but thought it was pretty good.
I took a picture inside Friday morning since Matt was taking Madi and Ady to school for me. I had to go to Honey Elementary all day to join their instructional rounds to get ideas for our site review this spring. It turned out a little blurry and dark.
So I ran her outside real quick before I left for the day.
We are so excited for the weekend in our house. Lots of Christmas present buying/wrapping is going to take place!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment