Friday, November 21, 2014

First Snow!

 Sunday after church we went to lunch with the Foleys at Market St. and picked up a few things for our fun snow day at home! 
 The snow started coming down as we headed home from lunch so we started a fire and worked on a Christmas puzzle.
 Tucker's birthday was this coming week and Shelle needed pictures from when he was a baby to share with his class so I had fun going through old pictures and sending them to her. 
 I love all my nieces and nephews but have so many pictures of Tucker since he spent the most time with us when I stayed home with Madison. 
 We all bundled up later in the evening when the snow stopped and played outside.  
The snow wouldn't pack enough to make a snowman but we had fun throwing it and writing in it!  
Then we found out around dinner time that we were all on a two hour delay the next morning.  
We stayed up late watching tv and got to sleep in a little Monday morning! 

No comments: