We made it through the first week!
Here we are on Tuesday all ready for another fun day of 1st grade.
Wednesday
Wednesday, Stephanie and I taught our middle level class. These 14 students will be middle school teachers in May!
We're co-teaching the class to gather data so we can try and publish our findings in the spring.
Madi found her keepsake box and said these pajamas still fit me! Grandma Heider made them for her when she was 3 or 4!
Thursday
On our way to piano Thursday afternoon it started raining. Pouring really!
Madi couldn't wait to grab her raincoat and rainboots and get out in it!
We even had some hail. Madi tried to pick up the pieces before they melted.
Friday!
Thinking she's too funny! I'm afraid this will be here before we know it!
I took Madi lunch on Friday and of course Maisen came to sit with us. They've had a great first week!
I love my job. But the nature of my job is crazy. Stephanie and I thought we'd have a day to plan and go to lunch with our girls so we were surprised when Doug needed us to go give 4 two-minute speeches on TechTeach out by the library and SUB.
I love my job. But the nature of my job is crazy. Stephanie and I thought we'd have a day to plan and go to lunch with our girls so we were surprised when Doug needed us to go give 4 two-minute speeches on TechTeach out by the library and SUB.
There was a rapper, singer and their manager and then me and Stephanie.
We told all the Tech students about our innovative new program TechTeach.
Public speaking has never been too big of a problem for me since I love to teach, but standing out in the middle of campus with no prep time and just talk is pretty crazy!














No comments:
Post a Comment