Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Week with Grandma!

 I had a bunch of training this week and since Aunt Shelle and fam went to Garner State Park, Grandma Mayberry came to spend the week with Madi.

My cousin Klay's wife Deborah texted my mom about an abandoned kitty at their academy asking if she wanted it.  Of course, she said YES and so we had Rocky (since he had a rocky start to life) and Grandma with us all week.  He is tiny tiny.
 Madi begs me to take her to McDonald's but I hate the place so we never go.  So, the first thing she wanted Grandma to do with her was take her to lunch and to play at McD's.
 My mom sent me this picture thinking it would stress me out that she went in public with two different flip flops.  :)
 Monday night my mom and I took her to swim.  We were surprised when her group jumped off the high, high dives.  She's on the farthest board in this picture. 
 I guess her sunglasses needed decorating. 
 My mom took her to the pool each afternoon.  But Maisen didn't end up going so she was thankful to have Abby and her brother to play with.  They went shopping, to the movies, visited the twins and to lunch every day.  There were also many, many stops for treats!

 My mom was so nice and cooked for us each night but I told her she was off Thursday night because I had a dinner meeting at the Tech Club and Matt had a final.

All our new Site Coordinators from DFW were with us and of course they had to take a picture of themselves with the field in the background so Steph, Donna and I did too. 
 Friday for lunch, my mom and Madi picked Matt up for lunch at Chili's before she headed home.  
Madi spent a couple of hours in Matt's office after lunch until I was done at 3.  When I texted him to see how it was going I go this picture in response.  :)

No comments: