Saturday, August 23, 2014

Almost time for SCHOOL!

 On Monday, Madi was extra excited to go to Aunt Shelle's house because she was taking them to Legacy Play Village.
 Shelle sent me this picture to show how much fun they were having.



 Monday night we had a Girls Only dinner with Lauren and her mom Anita at Red Robin.
 These bikes out front are just begging for a picture!
 We did a solo picture when we first got to Red Robin.
 Tuesday morning was a little overcast so Madi thought she needed a jacket.  :)  The high was 95 degrees.
 Wednesday
 I asked Shelle to give Madi a bath after the pool since we had orientation that night and I knew Matt was taking her on a dinner date.  She sent this picture as proof.
 They always choose Souper Salad since it's not my favorite.  Matt said she was super tired but they had a good time.
 Thursday morning we had a quick McDonald's breakfast (Madi's favorite!) because I had to present bright and early and Matt drove her to Aunt Shelle's house. 
 I texted to see if they were still at the pool so I knew where to pick Madi up from and Shelle said they were all tired so they left the pool early and they all crashed on the way home.

  Friday!
 They skipped the pool on Friday so Shelle told us to bring her bike over.
 When I picked her up Friday afternoon she just had to ride it to the car.
 Friday night was DATE NIGHT! 
 Our church had Parent's Night Out so we went to Harrigan's with the Foleys for dinner.

 We had so much fun at dinner then had drinks and listened to music back at our house until time to go get the kids.
 Just changed my SUMMER sign to 1st Grade!  Ahh!
 Forgot to post this picture of the cousins last Friday night.  They came over to play and have cookies and milk. 
 I don't have a caption for this picture.  Just typical Madison.
 We spent this morning cleaning up Madi's room so we'd be all set for school this week. 
Not that I had any doubt, but she's definitely my daughter.  She took everything out of her dress-up closet, organized it then asked me to vacuum it before putting everything back.  :)

No comments: