Madison has wanted to fish for as long as I can remember.
Aunt Shelle even bought her a fishing pole for Christmas one year.
Well, thankfully Brent, Maisen and Maygen invited Matt and Madi along on their fishing time Saturday morning.
Here's my fisherman and fishergirl!
This was the first picture I received from Matt!
He said she even touched it!
I'm sure she did a lot of watching since it was her first time.
Matt said there was a lot of relaxing and playing at the nearby park.
She learned to bait her hook.
And didn't seem too scared.
And of course she had to check out the mama duck and her baby ducks.
Matt said she ended up catching another fish for 2 total!
We are so thankful for such sweet friends!
We talked all about their fishing adventure at the pool that afternoon.
I think we will be buying a fishing pole in our near future.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment