On Good Friday, Shelle and I took Madi and Tucker to the Science Spectrum. We've been before but the little ones hadn't. To say they had fun would be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!
They were both amazed when we walked in the door and they saw the giant dinosaurs.


First stop . . . drive a racecar. Well Madison drove and Tucker was her passenger.


Tucker loves balls of any type so the next stop was here . . . I didn't get a shot of the ramps that the balls went down but one was straight and one had bumps so it was interesting to see which ball would "win."

Music time . . .

Music was made by stepping on the silver walkway. This was so fun for me and Shelle too!

We could see ourselves on a monitor in front.

Bubble Time . . . my favorite part!

Tucker wanted in the bubble solution so bad. He got his hands in there a few times when we weren't looking. Sneaky lil devil!

Got it!

Here it comes . . .

Almost got it . . .

It's so close . . .

Where'd it go? It was just here . . . ???

Oh, how'd it get behind me?

This made me think if Madison and Tucker had been twins! The thought makes me shiver!

They have a pre-school play area for kiddos under five. We spent over half our time in that area. They loved these little cars on a bumpy track. They rode them over and over . . . .


He did not want to wait for me to snap this picture. I had to hold his car to keep him from rolling off.

Madi learned how to ride backwards so she could roll herself back up the ramp. Smarty!

(Just FYI these are her clear jellies I finally found at Gap Kids. I had been looking everyone for some!)

Trampoline . . .

Madi and Tucker delivering the evening news and weather . . .

They loved being able to see themselves on the teleprompter in front of them.

Next came the water table well really the water area . . . it was HUGE!


Too busy playing to even snap a pic with mom!

Tuck and his momma!

Future Fire Chief!

This was by far Tuckers favorite part. It was just a funnel table with balls to roll down. We could leave him there and come back hours later and I guarentee he'd still be there.


They loved being eye level with the airplane.

Next was the Dinosaur Exhibit.

Madi was not a fan of this part. The moving dinosaur scared her.

Playing life size chess . . .

We had so much fun but as you can tell by the amount of pictures I took that I spent most of the time behind the camera. So we plan to go back real soon without the camera so I can play, play, play with Madison!
No comments:
Post a Comment