Since having Madison, I really haven't done much to my flower bed. I used to have pots filled with flowers on both sides of our garage and bench plus in the flowerbed. That is until Madi came along. But this year we thought she'd enjoy planting the flowers and watching them grow. Plus it just makes it feel like spring!
Madi was such a good helper!

She had to have gloves on just like Mommy.

It took her a while but she finally got them on!

Watching Daddy til up the bed . . .

And she just had to have her pink chair. I guess the idea of sitting in the grass/dirt didn't appeal to her! Ha!

And she had to have on some old flip flops just like me as well.

She would help dig a hole, get the flowers out of the container and plant them.

Then it came time to water our flowers. We got her this watering can at Ikea a while back and she was so excited to use it!

Can you tell how excited she was?

The first attempt she FLOODED the flowers . . .

Then Daddy showed her how . . .


Once she got the idea she did a great job.

She watered each one individually.

Then she was pretty sad when all the water was gone! But she'll get to water them more in a few days!

Madi loves to watch Clifford. This is the first and only show we've let her watch. She is just like her Daddy when watching tv. She gets ZONED in and tunes everything else out!
I found her like this watching tv after nap.

Thought I'd get Clifford in there too so we can remember later on what she loved to watch! (Sorry the floor is pretty messy - what can I say? The girl loves to read.)

This past Thursday Nora and Lydia came over to play. They had so much fun running and chasing eachother. We are so blessed with good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment