Friday, April 30, 2010

New Dress & Sand Box

I've said it before but Madison is so blessed to have a talented Grandma Heider and Great Aunt Bevie to make her such cute clothes! I saw this dress on a blog and told my aunt about it. She and my uncle hunted and hunted at all the fabric stores until they found exactly what I had shown her. It's PERFECT! I love red, black and white.
Miss Madi wasn't in a picture taking mood before church last Sunday but I did manage to get a few.


As I look as these pictures I realize that she's not wearing the red/white polka dot bow my aunt also made for her. Ugh! Matt must've been the one that dressed her that morning! ha!
Sunday afternoon we set up Madi's sandbox for the summer. She supervised mostly but took a break to swing a little too. She cracks us up with "higher and higher" all the time. She's such a dare devil lately.


Helping Daddy pour out the sand . . .
Smoothing out the sand . . .
Getting all her sand toys just right . . .
Ahhh . . . now it's time to play.

She has loved her sandbox this past week and I think I have loved pushing her out back to play even more!

No comments: