Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Flowers

I love spring and I really LOVE spring dresses!
It's a good thing Madison does too!


She wasn't in the best "picture taking" mood but I still got a few cute ones.
Matt brought Madi (and me) home her first flowers "just because" on Monday night. She loved them and immediately wanted them up on her dresser after we put them in a vase.

They had to be positioned "just right." Hmmm . . . wonder where she gets that from!

Thank you Daddy!
When we were in Roswell last weekend Madi loved to play ball with this tee her Grandpa made. Well she loved it so much Grandpa sent it home with us and strict instructions to go buy her a bat and ball immediately (he even gave us the money!).

Not too sure the pups are enjoying all the toys in their yard but they'll get over it!

She loves to swing these days and wants to go higher and higher. She has no fear right now!

No comments: