Thursday, April 2, 2026

DNOW, Spring Senior Pics, & More!

Can't believe our 6 years in NCL are over!  It was such a great experience to volunteer with Madi all over the Lubbock area. 
We've been spending Saturday mornings watching Hunter play baseball! Always a fun time guessing how the weather will be! 
Madi and Hunter attended DNOW last weekend as well!

The goggles crack me up.  Senior Assassins is such a fun thing!
Monday night was Madi's final 4 Seasons photo session with Hayly! 
Never thought we'd be at Sonic for one of the locations or that it would rain, but here we are! 
It was such a fun, unique shoot - just like Madi! Can't wait to see the final pictures. 
Had to do one last April Fools joke on Madi. I wrapped everything in her lunch down to the spoon and napkin.  She thought it was pretty funny! 

Can't believe Madi is planning to rush after all next year.  I think it will be good for her to get involved and continuing meeting other people and volunteering. Plus I've heard the dances are fun. ;-)
Tucker was so sweet and texted me a while back asking if he could borrow my jag for his prom. 
Of course, I said yes! 
They do a cute little red carpet drop off since they have such a small town/school.  They both look amazing! 






Can't believe Tucker will be a senior next year! 

No comments: