Hunter's promposal was super clever!
I also thought I was funny by wrapping everything in Madi's lunch with leftover wrapping paper. I even wrapped the napkin and spoon. :)
The Norrises joined us again for Mixology! It was a fun night! Then we tried a new Mexican food place across from TTU called Cheveland.
The following Monday night was Madi's Spring (and final) senior 4 seasons pictures with Hayly!
We used to let Madi and Elly drive to Sonic when she had her permit so they thought they were big stuff! Madi wanted some pictures at Sonic with Elly. Can't wait to see how they turned out!
Thankful we could help support the liberty bell at Madi's school!
Madi has decided to rush this fall at Tech!
She may decide it's not for her after going through the process, but I'm proud of her for trying new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment