Monday
Monday evening Madi was showing her Daddy how she learning to draw pictures of animals by using the letters in the word. It was so cute and she was so proud!
We didn't get a picture Tuesday because we had a rushed morning but here she is on Wednesday all smiles!
Thursday
Friday
We got her out of school before lunch on Friday so we could head to Midland for a swim meet. I laughed when I saw how much lugage she had and this isn't even including her rolling suitcase!
Can't go on a road trip without a neck pillow.
I thought it was funny how she strapped her monkey in her suitcase so he wouldn't fly around. :)
This was a neat meet to be invited too since they only take the top 6 swimmers in each age range. We knew it would be stiff competition but thankfully Madi improved on her times in breaststroke and backstroke.
We loved the COM stands!
Grandma came along for the ride and to cheer on Madi!
Of course, we had to eat at Jorge's (my favorite restaurant of all time!) before the meet and checking into our hotel but after the meet we had to celebrate with ice cream!
Madi's 4th grade class picture came in. She sure loves all her friends and Mrs. Gregory.
Here's her 4th grade school picture for the spring.
I can't believe next year will be our last at Central Elementary!

No comments:
Post a Comment