Saturday, April 14, 2018

Chattanooga, TN

 After church, lunch and a birthday party, I headed to Chattanooga, TN for the week.  
Madi made meatballs & rice with her Daddy.
 We gave a bag of squishies to our friend for her birthday so I decided to get the same bag of squishies to leave for Madi each day that I'm gone.  She loved opening 3 squishes each morning and evening during the week.
 Monday
 Matt showed me the STAAR breakfast list Madi left for him.  Good thing she wanted a good breakfast before taking the writing test!
Tuesday
 Wednesday
 Thursday
 Madi was showing me on our Facetime talk how she was planning on painting her nails for the upcoming dance
 Friday
 In Chattanooga, we found a cute little diner with amazing desserts.  The carrot and lemon cheesecake were the best!
 Madi's painted nails!
Can't wait to see the pictures of Madi and her Daddy for the Daddy Daughter dance at her school!

No comments: