Madi & her Daddy headed to the Daddy Daughter Dance Friday night.
She's adorable! Thankfully, Ady and Aubyn's mom did her hair for the dance since I was flying home from a week in Tennessee Friday afternoon and evening.
There was a donut and candy bar at the dance! Madi was in heaven!
Madi/Daddy Selfie!
A few friends took some action dance shots of these two and sent them to me!
There was a silent auction at the dance as well. They bid on a spa basket and a unicorn basket. They ended up winning this fun unicorn basket. And thankfully the money raised goes to her school!
Finished picture of her nails that she painted herself!
I was sad that I couldn't be there to help get her ready, but it was a good way to spend the evening before I got home to see my two favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment