After getting back from Glorieta, we jumped into summer fun right away!
Madi's going to a fun program at her school a few days when I'm at work and is taking Spanish from a teacher at her school a few days as well.
She made a collage of family members, her room, house, pets, etc. so we printed all sorts of pictures.
She's learning how to speak and read in Spanish. This is something I've been wanting to do for her for a long time. Hopefully, it sticks!
And of course we spent every afternoon at the pool!
I can always find her diving and flipping off the diving board.
We met the Foley's for dinner at Blue Sky one night.
And then went to the library together.
The girls decided to start a book club. So I think we'll be getting together each week so they can share their books with one another.
Raeley joined us one day at the pool for some fun!
On the way home we introduced her to Cup of Yo! Poor girl had never been. :)
It's no doubt I have an amazing husband. But pretty much every day I'm greeted with a drink like this on the patio (well if it's Friday) and dinner grilling outside. :)
There's still been lots of piano practicing. And there''s even another special recital coming up later this summer.
We picked up the cute cupcake that Grandma made her from Clay Cafe. It now sits on her bathroom counter and holds her jewelry.
On Saturday, we all met for lunch at Rosa's then killed some time at Target looking at toys before going to watch Tripp's basketball game.
Madi modeled a suitcase she wants.
And Maci intently read 10 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!
Go Tripp! His team won and he just got back last night from a school trip to DC.
Maci came home with us so the girls have been playing inside and outside while we grilled dinner.
Summertime is perfect.

















No comments:
Post a Comment