Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Slow Down Summer!

 Maci came hone with us on Saturday after the pool.  They played, took a bath and then we had to take the puppies on an evening walk.
 Madi loves that she's released from Sunday School now to come to our room instead of us having to check her out.  When did she grow up and become a big kid?
 Family Game Night!
 After the game, all 3 puppies piled on me and fell asleep!
 Sunday night, I wasn't feeling too well and had data presentations the next two days so I went to bed super early.
 I found these get well notes from Madi the next morning in my closet when I went to get my work out clothes on.  She wrote one in Spanish.  Glad those lessons are paying off!
 Time for ACE!  Glad she's loving the program at school a few hours a week.
 Madi-Daddy lunch date at Freddy's!  I think ice cream was involved too.
 Later in the week we went from the pool to piano to Spanish so I grabbed her some fries from Villa in between and she made funny mustaches!

 On the way home from Spanish . . . this happened!  She wanted to ride in the front seat. 
 We've never done that before but since we were close to home I said yes.  :)
 Matt's been in Vegas for a conference (and I'm joining him soon!) so his friend Don met a client there yesterday so they could spend some time hanging out in Vegas!
 Pool Time!
 Working on her front flip! 
Slow down summer!  There's no rush!

No comments: